Join our community
For applications, send an e-mail containing your cover letter and your CV, in pdf formart to the following address:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- SWAHILI TEACHER
- ENGLISH TEACHER
- GERMAN TEACHER
- MANDARIN(CHINEES) TEACHER
- PORTUGUESE TEACHER
- ARABIC TEACHER
- FRENCH TEACHER
- SWEDISH TEACHER
- ITALIAN TEAHER
- MAASAI TEACHER
- VIETNAMESE TEACHER
- Prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Develop schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
- Live in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Have 2 years or more of experience.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Should be flexible with schedules.
- Should be talented and motivated.
- Prepare lectures and deliver to students about basic principles of the language. In addition teach about the culture of the languages origin.
- Develop course materials for students to complete in the classroom and in their free time, which includes handouts, essays and additional homework assignments.
- Evaluate students performance, including grading, homework, assignments and making note of how well students participate in discussions.
- Establish consistent office hours at least twice a week so students can meet with you outside standard school hours.
- Participate in schoolwide activities, such as workshops and special events to recruit new students for the upcoming school year.
- Act as an advisor for student clubs, which can entail the Spanish club, but could also extend to other organizations as you see fit.
- Speak with students parents to inform them of their child’s progress in the classroom.
- Collaborate with other teachers to develop school-wide policies and create an overall better learning environment.
THE SCHOOL PRINCIPLE's words -
To all candidates.
Foreign Langues Nairobi(FLN) is recruiting language teachers in Nairobi, Kenya. The candidates should be capable of working with minimal supervision for long hours. Your foreign language teacher job description should stress the importance of being an expert in the grammar, composition and pronunciation of the language in question. Knowledge of the history of the culture where the language comes from is also beneficial and an added advantage. Communication and interpersonal skills will be advantageous regardless of the language being taught. If you are ever uncertain of how to proceed with your own foreign language teacher job description, then you should feel free to make inquiries.
The School Principal
Nairobi, May 12th 2021Best regards,